An award-winning travel company is looking for an executive profile to join the SEO team.
You will have at least 12 months experience in SEO with a specific interest in the off-site side of the discipline. You may have already participated to a few bloggers’ outreach campaigns and can tell the difference between a spammy site and an authentic travel blog.
You may have some experience in Digital PR and may have worked with social media influencers. Please, only apply if you have the following:
- You are passionate about all things digital;
- You are proficient with Microsoft Excel;
- You are interested in web technologies;
- You have perfect English grammar and demonstrable copywriting skills;
- You are an extrovert and have a flair for PR;
- You have taken part to link acquisition campaigns and feel ready to lead one;
- You have basic HTML knowledge;
- (optional) You have some experience in link analysis and detoxing;
- You follow industry blogs and keep abreast of SEO updates.
We are looking for an energetic individual with enthusiasm to spare and the capacity to think outside the box to create on-site and off-site chances to increase websites’ visibility.
The employer will provide in-house training and attendance to seminars and external trainings and workshops. You will have access to SEO tools such as SEMrush, Majestic and Linkody and Google tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console.
Salary: £23,000-£25,000 per annum DOE
Due to the number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.