Finance Assistant required for Not for Profit organisation in Central London paying up to£20,000.
The ideal candidate will be: A 2016/2017 graduate, preferably in an accounting and/or finance related subject. You will also have demonstrated work place experience in accounts function using excel to a high level (Vlookups & Pivot-Tables) and Sage 50. You will also be aiming your career toward becoming a fully qualified accountant. This opportunity is ideal for any graduate who has invested their time wisely in summer accounts experience and is looking to be rewarded for that with generous benefits and a tailored study support package.
- Individual study support
- 35 days holiday per year
- Season ticket loan
- Healthcare plan accompanied by life and health insurance
- 35 hour working week
- Very strong excel skills including work place experience using Vlookups and Pivot-Tables
- A high level of I.T. literacy with all numbers of usual functions and software package; Windows, MS Office, etc.
- Experience using Sage 50
- Ambitious & study focused, studying toward AAT/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent further accounting qualification
- Previously work in both sales and purchase ledger invoice processes
- Brilliant communication and telephone skills
- Fantastic organisational skills
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.