Contracts Manager - Structural Steelwork
JOB TITLE: Contracts Manager - Structural Steelwork
LOCATION: Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield, Nuneaton, Rugby, Kidderminster, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Redditch, Coventry, Solihull, Stourbridge, Cannock
INDUSTRY: Structural Steelwork
SALARY: £40,000 to £45,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in the Structural Steelwork industry, the company supply steelwork, fabrication and cladding installation to a variation of different sectors including agriculture, commercial, education, manufacturing, public sector as well as many more sectors across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a contracts manager to join their team. The successful candidate would have responsibility preparing RAMS, lifting plans etc The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced contracts manager who will have a strong background in structural steelwork, along with being able to manage 4-5 projects at any one time, will have experience of management of sites as well as client management, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven Contract Management success in the Steelwork Industry.
2. Contract Management experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com