Finance Officer - Liverpool
£22k - £24k Circa
Have you always wanted to work for a fast paced, expanding company at the cutting edge of digital commerce? If so, we may be the perfect company for you. We are looking to recruit a Finance Officer at our luxurious premises in Liverpool.
Due to a recent investment we have major growth plans afoot, and this is an exciting career opportunity for the right candidates to work with us.
We are looking to take on board an Accountant to help drive the business forward.
This role would suit a naturally questioning accountant who will want to take responsibility for all aspects of the Accounts Department. This is a key role for the Company and will provide an excellent career development pathway.
The Finance Officer will be responsible for:
- Providing and then continuously improving the provision of accurate, timely and well-presented management accounts information.
- Ability to successfully run all aspects of the Finance department including Payroll, Vat, Reconciliations, Cash Control, Sage postings, Issuing invoices, Making payments, Business Forecasting, Cash Flows, Credit Control.
- Maintain the process for monthly sales reports and then develop, review and analyse the data.
- Provide outstanding service to everyone who interacts with the Finance Department.
Ideally you will have/be:
- Experience of using Sage.
- Good Excel skills
- A desire to challenge the normal and drive improvement
- Ambitious and have the ability to work under your own initiative
Reporting directly to the CFO, this role will be perfect for a person who has a track record in management accounting but wants a value adding role within a progressive and dynamic environment.
In return you can expect:
- Salary circa £22k to 24k
- Great working environment in new offices on the waterfront
- A long-term career, with regular pay-reviews and increases of responsibility
- Supported by a highly talented and experience team
Due to high response only suitable candidates will be contacted.