Back end PHP Developer
This is your opportunity to join a fantastic company within the finance company looking at a big expansion!
- Developing the web applications for customer facing systems
- Development & maintenance of MySQL databases
- Provide accurate time scales for development tasks
- Ability to develop web-based applications using PHP & MySQL with an OOP approach
- Experience of an MVC framework (Laraval or Symfony is advantageous)
- Experience testing of PHP web applications
- Comprehensive understanding of jQuery
Salary and benefits
£35,000-45,000 p/d (neg depending on experience)
Generous holiday allowance
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply below or by emailing your CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency