Financial Adviser - Excellent Opportunity
Independent Financial Consultant
London & Home Counties
Uncapped Fees, minimum 100k OTE
Employee to Company Shareholder? Our client is offering a rare opportunity for an experienced financial adviser to become a shareholder in their already successful wealth management practice.
The ideal candidate would be self-motivated with a positive outlook who understands that rewards start with hard work and commitment. You will be expecting to earn a minimum of £100k + in your first year and will have a long-term plan for the future.
Ideal candidate profile
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified as a minimum
- CeMap/MAQ or equivalent qualified (if looking to give mortgage advice)
- Self-employed & Financially solvent
- Already servicing HNW & Corporate clients
- Based in or around London or the Home Counties.
- Clean regulatory and disciplinary history
- Proven history of success and job stability
- Leads can be provided, transferrable clients are always advisable
- Aptitude to work remotely (possibly from home), but prepared to travel
- Highly organised and able to manage own diary
- Prepared to attend professional workshops and company events
- High standards of professionalism and customer care
- Ability to work with well-known wrap platforms and back office packages
- Be able to provide at least two client testimonials
Package includes (Dependent on transferred AUM and new business production).
- Excellent tiered fee split.
- Either dedicated P.A. or basic admin support
- Complete suite of back office packages
- Whole of market proposition
- Ability to use own investment proposition on pre-approval basis
- Full compliance oversight
- FCA fees
- Technical assistance
- Personal Development Support/Mentoring
- High quality ongoing training
- Attractive exit package upon any future company sale.
Potential applicants will come from an existing practice in a fee based environment with a proven track record of delivering demonstrable outstanding financial advice with exceptional interpersonal skills in order to be effective in helping busy professionals with their often complicated financial planning needs.