Restaurant Story Waiter Open Day
Do you want to work at one of the most progressive and ambitious restaurants in London?
Do you genuinely care about your guests and have a love for food and good service?
If yes, you’ve found the right place.
Restaurant Story is the Michelin starred restaurant led by chef Tom Sellers. We’re located right at the south end of Tower Bridge close to Bermondsey. Serving only tasting menus, using the best British seasonal ingredients, we’ve been delighting our guests with our restaurant, food and service for 4 years.
We are now looking for talented and friendly waiters to join our team to help us continue to give our guests an amazing experience. We are looking for both a Head Waiter and a Commis waiter.
You’ll benefit from:
- Working 8 shifts over 5 days, having two days off each week.
- Smart new uniforms.
- 28 days paid holiday each year.
- Christmas and New Year off as we close the restaurant.
- Family meal cooked each day by our chefs.
- Training and development in a forward thinking company.
- Salary of between £21,000 - £24,000 per year based on experience.
We need someone who is:
• Fluent in English
• Has a passion for food and wine and a desire to learn more
• Is able to provide warm hospitable service to a fine dining customer
• Team player
Please send your CV and if it's of interest we will contact you with the date to attend the restaurant.