About the Job
A Junior Sales Account Manager is required for a leading company in the manufacturing of cleaning products. This is an opportunity for the right person to grow with an exciting brand with big plans and become part of a fun and energetic team based in South West London.
The successful candidate will;
- Manage an existing (and build) a portfolio of accounts. Experience with Amazon would be an advantage
- Maintain good relationships with clients
- Generate new business
- Engage and participate in project management duties
- Deliver timely presentations
- Attend meetings with clients
- Will hold excellent communication, telephone and leadership skills
- Have the ability to make structured and effective sales and successfully close
- Experience in generating leads
- Excellent time management, ability to ensure that the sales team meets crucial deadlines
- Deal with inbound sales inquiries
- Ability to multitask and handle a heavy workload and have a hands-on attitude
The candidate will have worked in a similar role and have a proven track record with winning new business as well as managing and developing a sales team. The candidate must also demonstrate the ability to work alone, whilst maintaining direct and thorough communication with the team.
The team are an entertaining and dynamic group of people, who also have several small pets in the office. The company often participates in consumer/trade shows and the candidate may be expected to take part.