Senior Finance/Payroll Assistant
Our lovely Finance Manager is looking for an experienced Finance/payroll Wing-man to assist picking up the reins. It’s a varied and interesting role within a large Company and we are looking for someone who can work unsupervised within the finance function and managing the accounts!
Does this sound like you? If you meet the below requirements, you’re just what we’re looking for:
- Well organised and able to multi task
- Awareness and knowledge of Human Resources
- Previous experience within Management Accounting desirable
- Competent in using accounting systems with strong Excel skills
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Excellent level of numeracy and accuracy/ I.T Skills
Extra brownie points for:
- AAT qualified, part or full CIMA / ACA or ACCCA
Details of the role:
- Ensuring the accuracy of all financial accounts and reports
- Analysis of monthly accounts versus budget/forecast and explanation of all variances
- Analyse business performance providing accurate and insightful reporting
- Produce monthly income and expenditure cash flows and actual to budget reports for each cost centre.
- Input and authorise supplier payments.
- Monitor bank accounts
- Monthly fuel duty report submission to HMRC
- Assist payroll clerk in processing monthly payroll. Checking all calculations and inputting the payment run through SAGE payroll software.
- Submit monthly pension information to the pension provider.
- Calculate and monitor holiday entitlement and balance of holidays accrued/taken.
- Monitor sick pay and absence
- Produce and submit PAYE year end returns.
- Manage collection and collation of employee documentation as required
- Produce letters of engagement and contracts of employment
- Assist with HR issues
- Manage company training records
Fancy it? If you think you fit the bill and you’re friendly and hard-working give us a shout!