Our client is looking to recruit a Trainee / Semi Senior accountant to join their Accounts team in the growing Ipswich office. Working to deliver a broad range of accounts services to a range of business ad corporate clients, this opportunity would suit an individual who is looking to progress in their career, learn a broad range of technical and commercial skills, and contributing to the on-going growth of our Ipswich office. The ideal candidate will be either part way through their AAT qualification or AAT qualified with at least 1-2 years practice experience.
The main duties of the role are:
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Drafting of Corporation and Personal Tax returns
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts and bookkeeping
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting clients with queries
- Assisting senior staff with ad hoc projects;
Key characteristics include strong attention to detail and communication skills, a professional approach to clients and colleagues and a firm commitment to providing top quality client service. The ability to drive and live locally to the Ipswich office will be essential.
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive salary, and the opportunity to become an integral part of a dynamic and growing Charted Accountancy practice.