Data Analyst /BI Analyst Media
Data Analyst/Insight Analyst
£29,000 - £36,000 + Benefits
If you are in your early career looking for the next exciting step, this could be the role for you! A tech- savvy advertising company are looking for a dynamic individual to be a part of processing large and interesting data sets to generate insight for business use. You will be interrogating the database using SQL, identifying trends and patterns, using Tableau to present back to business stakeholders. This is a unique exciting opportunity, with one of the market leaders, they have an excellent development plan, where they will train you up and kick start your career! If you are a bright data analyst in your early career looking for development, innovation and an amazing work environment this could be the role for you!
THE ROLE - BI Analyst/Data Analyst
As Data Analyst, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think in an innovative manner
- Ability to tackle problems confidently and present solutions
- Process, analyse and manipulate datasets
- Identify patterns, trends and present actionable insights from large datasets
- Experience in Tableau or equivalent (Qlikview, Spotfire, PowerBI)
- Experience in SQL
- Experience working in an Advertising/Tech environment
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.
Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Excel, Analytics, Qlikview, Qlikview, Data analyst, Power BI, Business Analyst, Insight Analyst, Insight, Tableau, SQL, VBA, Spotfire, T-SQL