This is a fabulous opportunity to join our client, an international law firm, as they continue to expand. They require a Russian speaking Casework Executive to join their well established Immigration Team where you will be based in their Central London office.
You will be responsible for managing your own caseload, will have prior experience of Tier 1 and Tier 2 applications and will attend to all aspects of your client’s applications to ensure that the process is as simple and efficient as possible.
As part of your remit, a number of duties will include;
- Advising on applications process, the law and administration relevant to applications;
- Completing the relevant UK Border Agency application forms on client’s behalf;
- Advising which documents should be submitted in support of applications;
- Liaising with the financial institutes if applicable;
- Preparing a covering letter in support of applications;
- Corresponding on client’s behalf with the UK Border Agency or British Embassy in connection with the progress of applications;
It is highly likely that you’ll be OISC accredited and will have at least 12-18 months experience within the Immigration sector combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll need to be a strong team player, self motivated and a passion for immigration law.
Whilst our clients preference is that you can communicate in English and Russian, all other languages will also be considered.