One of my prestigious clients are recruiting for a Billings expert in the Centre of Liverpool. Initially on a 12 month contract, you will be working within a fantastic company who are extremely proud of the way they treat their staff and clients.
Key to the role is being able to prioritise the work; raising the bills and dealing with queries in relation to a new e-billing system. In addition you will:
- Assist with all billing aspects and strive to look for better ways to work with the client to speed up the payment process of our bills
- Act as main point of contact for all billing and queries
- Ensure all bills are produced throughout the month, rather than left until the last few days of the month, all bills having the correct breakdown attached and dispatched to the client in a timely manner
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries and take appropriate action
- Undertake e-bill account reconciliations as required
- Maintain confidence of fee earners and partners through positive results
- The flexibility to work overtime as and when required
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and you will be expected to perform other duties and have other responsibilities that fall within the wider remit of the role.
- Experience of handling a large volume of insurance accounts
- Ability to dealing with and recognising the special requirements of particular clients
- Ability to review and take pro-active action to resolve billing issues
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Natural initiative and good sense of responsibility a must
- Confident, positive attitude essential
- Experience of face to face interaction with partners
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to manage challenging relationships
- Experience of 3e or Elite practice management systems
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong excel skills
Salary Range & Benefits
The salary is very competitive paying circa £20-£22.5K.
Click the apply button and your CV will come straight through for review.
If you don't have an up-to-date CV or want to know a bit more before you apply, do feel free to give me a call in confidence or email me. You'll find all my contact details on our website or on LinkedIn.
Thanks and good luck. Charlie Close