New Build Residential - Site or Senior Manager
Job Title: New Build Residential - Site or Senior Site Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 (DOE) + Package + Benefits + Bonus
Where: West London
Job type: Permanent
How to apply: Email or by phone (Peter Alleyne)
Who you will be working for:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for large established developer who has seen its London regional business grow exponentially over the last couple of years. At this moment in time, they are actively seeking a Site or Senior Site Manager to come on board work on a 190 unit project with a mixture of RC Frame apartments and traditional build houses, based in West London.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Implementation of project strategies in order to achieve the company's sustainability objectives.
- Ensures that works are carried out in accordance with the contract information; drawings, specifications, details, NHBC requirements etc.
- Monitors progress in line with the current programme & reports progress to the Project Manager.
- Manages and oversees all subcontractors on site, ensuring that they are working in line with their subcontract agreement.
- Ensures that all Health, Safety and Welfare policies are adhered to at all times & that site presentation is in accordance to the companies high standards
- Manage project handover and ensure defect / snag free completion
- You must have:
- Proven knowledge and experience of residential building and construction. With experience in taking a project from "cradle to grave"
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety with relevant site certificates.
- Though our client is a developer they are happy to engage and hire candidates from either a main contracting or developer background.
- A construction related qualification would be high desirable
In return they can offer the successful candidate a very attractive and comprehensive salary and benefits package. They have a strong reputation in promoting those who are showing potential to be senior management and guiding them along the way to be successful. Due to their current portfolio of projects, have a sustained level of work in the West London area over the next few years.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please contact Peter Alleyne