Air Conditioning Installation / Service Engineer - London / M25 area
The company is a nationwide commercial catering (COMCAT) and refrigeration contractor with major clients and contacts throughout the industry, they cover across the country and are working with clients such as private hospitals, major blue chip companies and major care home chains. They have a very low staff turnover and like to treat their engineers well as then they work harder and feel more valued.
Due to expansion they are recruiting for an air conditioning installation and maintenance engineer, you will be:-
- Covering the London and M25 area as well as sometimes the southern home counties
- 75% of the time doing air conditioning installation, the rest service and maintenance
- Working on splits, VRV, VRF and multi split systems
- Working with commercial offices, building sites, student accommodation blocks
- Experience doing air conditioning install and service/maintenance is essential
- F Gas Certificate as well as a C&G or NVQ in air conditioning needed as well as a CSCS card
- Living anywhere in the London / M25 / Home Counties area would be considered
- 27-31k basic salary with 2 hours travel time paid per day
- Van, phone, fuel card, uniform
- Overtime, van, phone, pension, company benefits
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.