IT Sales Executive - Global Company - London
Looking for an exciting demanding position in sales that will stretch your abilities and enhance your knowledge in the dynamic IT industry? Want a job where you can learn, grow and advance your career? Want to be part of a young enthusiastic team of go getters who enjoy working and hate having nothing to do? Then look no further!
My client is an exciting, dynamic, award winning, international computer and audio visual rental company with outlets across the UK, Australia and Ireland. It rents IT and AV equipment and peripherals to a range of corporate clients.
Key features of the group include:
- strong profit growth from normal activities
- Iconic Brand
- Exceptional in-house integrated computer fleet management and accounting system
- Clearly defined business process technology
The position is based in Acton, London, reporting to the Sales Manager and is responsible for:
- Closing sales over the phone
- Rental revenue growth
- Managing the customer relationship processes
- Finding and visiting potential new customers and developing relationships with them
Essential qualifications are:
- Phone sales experience with proven results
- Friendly, enthusiastic disposition with excellent phone manner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to source and influence decision makers at multiple levels within target organisations
- Market driven approach and customer service ethic
- Self discipline and motivation to succeed
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Organisational, planning, and sales skills
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork
- Hard working, producing accurate work on time
- At least 2 years out of last 6 with one employer - no job-hoppers required!
- High level of computer literacy
If this role is of interest, and you have the essentials listed above, please get in touch.