Junior Software Developer - Python
In this Junior Software Developer graduate job, you will be putting your Python (Django, Flask & WebApp2) skills to the test for an independent creative agency, headquartered close to Old Street in London (Silicon Roundabout).
This agency has had a huge amount of success over the past 3 years' - and are now one of the favoured creative partners for Google, The Financial Times and Sony Music. Their ethos is collaborative and talent-focused with an emphasis on creativity and innovation; using the latest technology to incorporate VR interactive experiences into their projects.
Starting with 4 people 3 years' ago, the team has now grown to over 40 and they have big plans to expand even further in 2017. Looking for junior software developer jobs in London? Well, they are now on the hunt for a bright Junior Software Developer with excellent Python abilities to join the team.
In this Junior Software Developer graduate job, you will be using your Python skills to work on high-impact visual projects. You'll work across their entire digital platform and work closely with the design and development team to create solutions from exciting briefs.
As a Junior Software Developer, your role will involve:
- Working closely with the creative team to ensure the most cutting-edge solutions are delivered
- Working across the entire digital output
- Coming up with intelligent and beautiful solutions to complex briefs
- Working with Google, FT & Sony on high-impact projects
- Using your creative skills to think outside the box
What we're looking for?
- You'll have examples of your work and ideally an online portfolio
- Working knowledge (and love of) Python
- Experience with Python frameworks such as Django, Flask & WebApp2
- Ideally you'll have experience deploying Python applications on Linux servers
- Experience using NoSQL databases
- You'll always try and keep up to date with the latest programming trends
- You'll come from a Computer Science or technical degree background
What else is on offer?
- Competitive starting salary
- Amazing, creative offices near Old Street Station
- Working alongside experienced developers
- Fully stocked fridge!
- Ability to work on your own in-house projects
If this Junior Software Developer job in a London creative agency is ticking all the boxes - don't miss out and apply today!