Commercial finance manager
KennedyPearce Consulting are recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's most valued transport companies and are looking for a commercial finance manager to provide finance business support to the commercial team. This company make a real difference to travel in the UK for their continually growing customer base, by providing excellent customer focus and services.
- Be the key business partner for the commercial team and in particular the Commercial Director, owning the R&O list for the unregulated business
- Own the commercial financials (P&L) from end to end supporting period and year end, reconciliations and business planning, as well as being focused on the analytical /business support side of the role.
- Provide challenge and insight on the unregulated numbers, critically analysing new opportunities from a financial perspective
- Support leasing team with contract analysis
- Support car parks manager with P&L management and commercial opportunity reviews
Skills and qualifications:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with a minimum of 2-3yrs PQ experience in a relevant role within industry
- Experience of a retail environment and budgeting/forecasting cycle within a continually changing environment.
- Strong influencer and stakeholder manager, with a forward-looking confident approach
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Comfortable challenging and being challenged, with a proven ability to manage relationships at all levels.
- Can demonstrate a strong track record of delivery in a business or financial analyst role