Social Worker - MASH
Social Worker, MASH
Pertemps Medical Professionals are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social worker to work full time within a MASH team based in North West London.
You will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this permanent social worker post is between £29,797 and £39,294 plus market supplementary payment of £1,500
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Establishing an accurate understanding of the needs of social care customers who contact the service and to work creatively with them to identify solutions to those needs.
- To work to the children's Social Care operational principles to provide an excellent assessment, care
planning and Social Work service to all users in either a community or hospital setting.
- Achieving positive outcomes and promote their independence by taking a person-centred approach to social care provision giving them choice and control over those outcomes.
- The role involves visits to users in their own homes/social care settings and visits to partner agencies.
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social work
- Current HCPC registration
- At least 1 years' experience + post ASYE experience in MASHwithin children's services
If you are interested in this post click apply now