Sales Ledger - North Liverpool - £17,000
My client is currently looking to recruit a Sales Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis. This is an exciting time to join the company as they are expanding month on month.
- Experience of carrying out a sales ledger role previously including creation of invoices and credit notes
- Processing of high volume / value invoices
- Query resolution before and after billing
- Ability to manage internal and external customers effectively
- Proven Sales ledger experience required from a similar role
- Timely and accurate completions of tasks within deadlines
- Demonstrate good understanding of tasks undertaken
- Demonstrate good planning and organisation abilities
- Customer service excellence
- Team and Business awareness
- Demonstrates a strong aptitude for problem solving
- Strong Microsoft Excel (with knowledge of vlookups), Word (with knowledge of mail merge) and Outlook skills
The company offers a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Liverpool office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on twitter @AdeleCarrFinRec