National Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a challenging new opportunity? Join an expanding business that repeatedly exceeds their competition as the new National Marketing Manager!
Due to their recent success, our client’s business is currently expanding and they require a National Marketing Manager to join their outstanding management team! Our client is an award-winning health care provider in Liverpool. The National Marketing Manager will deliver traditional and digital marketing strategies to a network of franchise business owners alongside the Group Director. The ideal candidate will preferably live in the North-West and will be a motivated and ambitious individual who is determined to be outstanding in this role. The job comes with a number of benefits including an enticing bonus and the opportunity to progress within an exceptional organisation.
Roles and responsibilities of the National Marketing Manager:
- Drive web-based marketing strategies and supervise the development and maintenance of all kinds of Franchisee websites
- Implement an inbound marketing strategy and drive web-based marketing campaigns
- Execute organic and paid search engine marketing strategies
- Form strong business correspondences with important stakeholders and Franchisees
- Write persuasive and engaging copy (emails, websites, letters, brochures)
- Carry out focus groups and questionnaires to conduct market research
- Improve the company websites, targeting landing pages and micro-sites
- Deliver exceptional marketing training to the company’s business owners
- Drive the attainment of clients and staff through online marketing strategy
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree in Marketing or Web Design/Development or qualified through experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate with stakeholders
- Previous experience developing websites (word press), PPC, SEO, email marketing, online analytics and Online Lead Funnels
- Delivering excellent quality content and campaigns
- Passionate about marketing
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then do not hesitate to get in touch!