Ad Monetisation Manager
Mobile Advertising - Account Manager
Mobile Gaming Brand - £35-50K (dep exp)
This brand are at the forefront of mobile gaming advertising. They work with mobile gaming publishers to monetise their content via the use of gamer data by utilising this to serve adverts based upon consumer profiles and behaviours. Their technology allows hard working games publishers to get paid for their creations, to propel the mobile gaming space forward and to offer advertisers the chance to engage with one of the most digitally savvy demographics - mobile gamers. If this sounds interesting, get in touch immediately as this role won't be live for long!
If you are an Ad Operations, Account Management or Technical Account Management specialist with a passion for mobile gaming, you may have found the role just for you. This position is working with one of the fastest growing and most forward thinking Mobile gaming brands in Europe where client development, return on investment and new ideas are at the core of who they are and what they do. This position calls for a candidate to work with the client closely to increase traffic value to their games, to utilise audience data to offer strategic insights to advertisers and to manage data and campaigns from end to end.
- At least 2 years working at an Ad Network or Ad Technology brand in an Account Management role or Campaign Management position
- Analytical and technical skills
- Some Analytics experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of the programmatic landscape would be advantageous
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/campaigns simultaneously in a fast-moving environment
- Understanding of the mobile & digital advertising landscape
- Enjoy speaking with people on a daily basis and solving problems
- First class client service ethos with dedication to going the extra mile
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and problem solving capabilities
Senior Talent Consultant