Forklift Truck Engineers
We are currently recruiting experienced Forklift Truck Engineer to service and repair fork Lift trucks, working in a busy automotive industry. Our client has been industry leader for many decades in the UK engineering market, this company offers long term security with your career as Forklift Truck Engineer and on going personal development in line with technological advancements.
In return, we offer a competitive salary from £28K-£35K dependant on experience - this role As a Forklift Truck Engineer is working on 4 on 4 day off basis, working 12 hour shifts covering a 24 hour period.
With this role you must have attention for detail and work well under pressure.
We are looking for people with Forklift Enginner background or automotive, HGV, Mobile Engineer materials handling.
You will work on a wide range of own brand manufactured forklift trucks at a number of customer located within the plant. This will include planned maintenance and reactive breakdown coverage, full training is provided for all machines you will work on.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out planned field service activities on materials handling machinery
- Reactive breakdown coverage within the allocated within the plant.
- Completing comprehensive training to get fully competent on all machinery and equipment.
- A qualified Forklift Truck Enginnering or mechanical engineer/technician from an automotive or engineering background
- Willingness to take on comprehensive training programme
- Live in or very close to the Warrington to Liverpool region
- Full UK driving licence
If you think you have the correct experience for this role, then please apply online today.
FlexPlus is acting as an employment agency in relation to this position. Please note: applying for this position does not guarantee that you will be called for interview.