Maintenance Engineer - Days- Mon-Fri
Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer – DAYS- Monday- Friday- £28,000 - £32,000
My client is a successful and rapidly growing UK food manufacturer and they’re growing their engineering team at the site based in Dudley. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, the successful Multi Skilled Engineer will be responsible for the repair and maintenance to all plant and equipment to ensure efficient operation of production lines.
Multi Skilled Engineer Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Make scheduled checks (PPMs) on machinery and parts
- PLC- fault finding
- Find and fix faults and recalibrate instruments
- Reactive Maintenance
- 17th Edition
- Oil and clean machinery and parts
- Fit new parts as required
- Respond immediately to machinery breakdowns
- Enable team to hit set KPI targets
- Ensure that the efficiency of the machinery is maximised through continuous improvement
It is essential for the Multi Skilled Engineer to have experience in a production environment.
This is great opportunity for an Engineer to join a fantastic business in the food sector. In return for meeting the above criteria, the Multi Skilled Engineer will be rewarded with a basic salary of £30-32k dependent on experience.
The Multi Skilled Engineer role is a Mon-Fri days based role.
ElevateRTC are a specialist food industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of positions that we currently have available in this sector. To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ElevateRTC are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.