Proposition Manager - Challenger Bank
My client, an extremely well recognised and fast-growing challenger bank, is seeking a proposition manager to play a lead role in the ongoing development of their retail banking portfolio. The role will span across a number of products and, due to the size of the team, is very broad in nature, constituting all elements of proposition development - including taking the brand through a massive digitisation journey:
- Develop, and then continually review and revise, customer journeys with excellent customer service standard, in compliance with FCA regulations.
- Reporting into one of the Senior Managers for Propositions who will act as a point of contact with key partners, this role will support on day to day development of the proposition and will be expected to provide clear and succinct data and trends (internal and external) to the Senior Manager about the product suite.
- Working with other departments to help with the successful roll out of proposition into the field.
- Working to deliver a smooth customer journey on digital channels, working with the marketing business partner.
- Continually researching and analysing market to identify changing customer needs, the competitive landscape and external environment to ensure the liability proposition remains in line with customer, market and commercial requirements.
- Supporting the preparation of concise business cases, proposals and papers to be presented to the board.
- Ensuring all new and existing products, and their marketing and digital campaigns, comply with both legal and regulatory requirements through collaboration with the Legal and FS Risk teams.
- Continually optimising the product portfolio to improve overall business performance.
- Shared accountability (with other Proposition Managers) for delivering cross-channel sales volume and the income targets for the whole product suite proposition (liability and asset)