Registered Nurse RMN RNLD - CAMHS Hospital
RMN Staff Nurse - CAMHS
Location: Orpington, Kent
Salary: Competitive - £28-33,000 Per Annum
Hours: Full-time, 12-hour Shift Patterns
We are currently recruiting for experienced RMNs to work with a reputable private hospital in Orpington (Kent). This low secure service offers Psychiatric Intensive Care to young people aged 12 - 18 under the Mental Health Act who require admission and treatment for their severe mental illness, displaying challenging behaviours and who may be at risk to others or themselves. The role offers support for adolescents with behaviour or psychological difficulties, with a registered facility to also support the educational responsibilities. We are looking for candidates who have experience with CAMHS to work on their adolescent ward at the present time.
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards.
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
Nurses are required to work full-time shifts, predominantly on day shifts. Occasional night shifts will be integrated into employees' rotas after their probationary period. All nurses need to be flexible, enthusiastic, and self-motivated, preferably with previous experience of working within a similar environment.
Applicants should be qualified to practice as a mental health nurse within the UK. Applicants must hold a valid PIN. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Liam Kenny on or email to register your interest.