Client Job Co-ordinator
Client Job Co-ordinator (CJC)
As a Kantar Added Value CJC you will provide a positive and professional support system across a diverse and fast-paced team environment. The main function of the role is to support the coordination of a variety of administrative duties, for a mix of junior and senior executives working as part of a client team.
Who are we looking for?
As a key member of an Added Value client-facing team you will be proactive, versatile and resourceful, with a confident and positive 'can do' attitude. You will have a naturally open communication style and be a strong empathiser.
Common-sense is required, as is a good sense of humour and the ability to remain calm under pressure in the face of deadlines. You'll be comfortable with a lot of variety and no fixed routine. You will be comfortable working as part of the CJC team as well as independently.
The wide range of tasks will require diversity of skills, and strong attention to detail and especially important, confidentiality and discretion. A proficient use of software including but not limited to intermediate Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Outlook is also important.
Added Value is a lively and informal-yet-professional company - so it's likely that your personality will be suited to working in such an environment and contributing to our culture.
What will you be doing?
* Project set-up - project team contacts page for AV & Client, set up folders on server
* Obtain client confirmation / PO's, raise initial supplier purchase orders and ensure project is set up in line with the job budget.
* Arrange & attend project kick off and review meetings, check proposal and monitor the project timeline.
* Arrange and coordinate both internal and external meetings
* Workshops- source appropriate venues, organise catering, sourcing, printing & collation of workshop stimulus/materials & typing up workshop output
* Arrange complex travel arrangements including visa applications, hotels, taxis, flights and currency
* House-keeping of client folder on the server
* Anticipate your client teams needs and work independently to pre-empt these needs
* Be the first point of call for client queries when the team is unavailable
* Arranging complex travel arrangements including visas
* Co-ordinate communication with client regarding payments and other project expenditures etc, as necessary.
* Regularly liaise with the Finance team on billing, supplier invoice approval and expense claims reporting/tracking and checked against job budget.
* Save all financial communication in the job management folder.
* Regularly circulate financial reports for projects and assist with follow-up actions to help drive profitability
* Diary management for Directors
* Timesheet input for Directors
* Expenses support
* Travel arrangements
* Proactively seek out support requirements for meetings
Support: flexibly working with the UK Support team to balance workload and working with all AV-facing teams to create a great client experience
Ad-hoc team/hub responsibilities
Kantar is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.