£28,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
- Previous experience within a successful interiors showroom
- Good knowledge of furniture and fabrics.
- Experience with social media or marketing would be beneficial.
- Experience of working in a sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good computer literacy.
- Well-presented/smart in appearance.
- Confident with customers
- Able to listen to and understand
You will play a proactive part in developing new business opportunities within the A&D community. Working with the two Sales Managers, your duties will include…
- Putting together quotations for customers
- Exploring design requirements with new clients
- Taking a hands-on approach to generating showroom sales.
- Being front of house and greeting guests.
- Responding to enquiries on the telephone, and via email.
- Being a main key-holder for the building – liaising with the off-site facilities team to ensure the common areas, fire alarm, lifts are maintained/serviced, and assisting with access to these
- Maintaining the equipment (office equipment, coffee facilities, kitchen equipment etc.).
- General premises caretaking (upkeep of the space – retouching paint/changing lightbulbs/cleaning windows etc.).
- Diary management – booking in client visits, ensuring the relevant sales manager is aware of appointments and ensuring that there is always cover in the showroom.
- Hosting client site visits.
- Keeping an up-to-date stock list for the showroom.
- Auditing/ordering/maintaining samples of all fabrics and finishes.
- Administrational support to the sales team.
- Event organisation (specifically important at Christmas – liaising with head office and organising all catering/drinks/any refurbishment required/event management)
Our client a long established leader in the manufacturing industry and is looking for a Showroom Manager to join its busy team. It is a growing company which provides large investments in its own manufacturing and in-house services and has built its success on excellent customer service maintaining a very personal touch. Not only does the company provide a quality product but it also offers training and development to its staff and due to this it has gained an excellent reputation not only in the local area but nationwide.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.