Senior Information Security Analyst
This is an opportunity for a Senior Information Security Analyst to join a global total facilities management provider offering more than 80 individual services to over 50 countries.
This global enterprise is also listed in Sunday Times Top Track 100 list of the UK’s top 100 private companies with the biggest sales.
- In addition to a competitive salary, you will also be provided with 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), generous pension contribution and a car allowance
- Position is can be based in London or Birmingham and will also include national travel
- Work in a global company allowing you to apply your knowledge to offices around the world
- You will act upon security events, requests and incidents logged in management systems such as remedy and assure
- Ensure that threats, vulnerabilities and breaches are managed to minimise impact to confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems and data
- Attend risk assessments to determine and record mitigating actions to identified risks
- Use SIEM and service reporting tools to monitor the security posture of the IT estate and identify irregular activity and behaviours
- Refine and develop dashboards and reports to continuously improve security situational awareness
- Use security tools and develop simple scripts to assist with the ongoing analysis of a security event or incident
- Perform quarterly network and wireless vulnerability assessments, create service requests with support teams to address weaknesses found and monitor and report on progress
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- At least two verifiable certifications on the area - Security+, Offensive Security or similar
- Experience using vulnerability assessment tools like Nessus, Saint and other closed-source and open-source Kali-Based tools
- Experience using Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like AlienVault, Splunk
- Knowledge of network protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, PKI, Firewalls.
- Knowledge of penetration testing techniques.
- Ability to identify and define risk mitigation strategies.
- Knowledge of IT control frameworks (e.g. ISO, NIST, COBIT, PCI) SOC Analyst, AV, IDS, SIEM, FIM, IAM, DLP, Python, Power shell, SQL, penetration testing, ISO, NIST, COBIT, PCI, GDPR
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
SOC Analyst | Senior SOC Analyst | InfoSec Analyst