Digital Sales Executive
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Sales Executive tp join a publishing company.
- To attain or exceed all agreed budgets, targets.
- To plan and sell classified advertisement space and digital collateral across Heating, Ventilating & Plumbing
- To research and acquire revenues from new business prospects and to manage and increase revenues from existing clients.
- To encourage and suggest product development for all products whilst exploring any potential 'portfolio sale' opportunities that exist.
- Achieve and exceed individual and team sales targets.
- Research and develop prospects for the building services portfolio.
- Develop, grow and maintain relationships with new, existing and lapsed client companies.
- Maintain a close liaison with the editorial staff on all products plus related products and services.
- Liaise with the sales team to maximise any/all cross sales opportunities.
- Ensure sales records, customer details and demographics across the portfolio are updated.
- Monitor rival publications for market share.
- Liaise with the production department to meet all deadlines.
- Ensure "Redbook" booking records are maintained constantly.
- Implement an effective sales strategy to provide on-target sales revenue for all print and digital products.
- Research and develop new digital business opportunities
- Maintain high standard of customer care.
- Obtain completed booking forms and check advertisement client copy.
- Maintain close liaison with editorial & marketing staff within the portfolio.
- Work closely with the Group Commercial Manager and respective editorial teams on revenue building strategies for digital and classified sections.
- Develop and maintain accurate and comprehensive advertiser databases
- Attend any relevant events, as requested by management.
- Assist with the organisation and stand staffing at appropriate events
- Maintain trends, competitor activities and sales opportunities analysis and gather and collate market information pertinent to the business.
- Monitor and report on sales against targets and provide a monthly report to the Group Commercial Manager
- Manage good inter-departmental relationships.
- Monitor bad debts on a monthly basis.
- Develop promotional sales material such as email shots and client data lists.
- Budgets are met or exceeded.
- Positive and motivated outlook, performing to high standards.
- Optimum use is made of market knowledge
- New revenue streams are created.
- Network of industry contacts is maintained and developed
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexible and professional
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong team player.
- Have good administrative skills.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.