Senior Internal Auditor - Sponsorship available - £60K
Senior Internal Auditor - Sponsorship available - £60K + Package
My client is a global financial services business, headquartered in the UK. The role will sit within their retirement division which manages over £50bn worth of assets for over 1 million customers. This will work within Group Internal Audit, which is an independent team reporting to the Audit Committee. They are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their growing team. The vision is to be recognised as a leading edge global audit team, which provides robust assurance and value creating insight and challenge through the excellence of our people and processes.
- As the Senior Internal Auditor, you will be reporting to, and under the general direction of the Head of Audit. This role requires the job holder to execute a programme of Internal Audit work.
- Deliver the objectives of each audit in line with the GIA audit methodology and quality standards, and benchmarked against the standards of the Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors (CIIA).
- Support the Group Chief Internal Auditor (GCIA) in fulfilling GIA's primary role of supporting the Group Audit Committee and Executive Management in the protection of the assets, reputation and sustainability of the business.
- The successful Senior Internal Auditor should be able to demonstrate strong audit skills, capability of delivering insightful findings and a commitment to our leading-edge vision including data analytics.
- Risk Management, Life Insurance, Asset manager and/or DB pensions experience would all be valuable but we would also look at experience from the wider financial services background.
- Demonstrates core auditing skills including both oral and written communications
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic and commitment to high quality work.
- Contributes purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge through sound, independent judgement and common sense.
- Builds good working relationships with all colleagues and stakeholders including mid-tier management.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to fulfil this Senior Internal Auditor position, do not hesitate to apply. If you know a Senior Internal Auditor this role would suit, feel free to forward the details.