Business Analyst - Business Change Analyst
Business Analyst - Process Analyst - Business Process Analyst - Business Change Analyst - IT Business Analyst - - close to Poole on the Dorset / Hampshire border.
The Business Analyst will assist in the gathering and collation of business needs and requirements, translating and sharing these with the project and development teams to deliver solutions to achieve business objectives.
Business Analyst - Process Analyst - Business Process Analyst - Business Change Analyst - IT Business Analyst Overview
- To establish strong working relationships with stakeholders to enable gathering and collation of business needs and requirements, translating and sharing these with the project and development teams to deliver solutions that achieve business objectives and benefits.
- You will work closely with IT and business teams, collaborate with stakeholders at all levels through the conduct of methodical investigations for business requirements specifications, establishing best practice process and continuous improvement.
Key IT Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Understand existing business processes and use this knowledge and own expertise to define future state business processes, functional and non-functional requirements and systems goals
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts that provide direction to developers and/or the project team
- Apply and use modelling and analysis tools, business analysis methods and standards giving consideration to business perspectives. Design and deliver workshops, questionnaires, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios and other methods to gather and share data and information
- Capture, analyse, verify and document requirements ensuring completeness, feasibility, and consistency to standards translating into functional requirements for use by the developers / project team, taking into account the implications of change on the organisation and all stakeholders
The Business Analyst must have the following experience
- Extensive experience of business analysis with a Business Analysis qualification (ISEB).
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, modelling, verification, and methodology development, business process improvement.
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of IT and business solutions, systems, and / or business products.
This Business Analyst role is based in Poole, Dorset and are looking to pay a salary f up to £45,000 + bens
If you are an experienced Business Analyst who can develop business requirements around AS-IS and To-Be, please forward your CV across to me.
Why Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.