Qualified Early Years Educator
Busy Bees are looking for exceptional people who are totally committed to childcare
Post: Qualified Early Years Educator (Level 3)
Location: Busy Bees at Crawley, Denvale Trade Park, Haslett Avenue East, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1SS
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £12,792 - £18,220 per annum (subject to qualifications and experience)
Our Busy Bees Nursery in Crawley is looking for a Qualified Early Years Educator who is committed to delivering the very best care to children. We are looking for a Qualified Early Years Educator for our beautiful nursery who is dedicated, inspirational and committed to helping make a difference to the lives of children.
Busy Bees is the largest and most established childcare provider in the UK who is totally committed to delivering high quality childcare. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that the children in our care achieve the very best outcomes.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
The skills set & experience:
- An unrivalled dedication to childcare
- Qualifications – you will need to hold a level 3 qualification-
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3
- Committed to your own career development
- A commitment and dedication to deliver the very best childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!