A world-renowned restaurant chain is now seeking a Finance Manager to help drive the business to success. Due to an internal promotion, a Finance Manager position has become available in which you would be responsible for business partnering with the Operations team and managing and developing a team of three - four qualified accountants
This is an exciting time to join the business, which has achieved 43 consecutive quarters of sales growth. In the UK many new strategies are being implemented to ensure that the business continues to be market leader.
Your main duties will include:
- Business partnering with the Operations team
- Managing and developing three-four qualified accountants
- Supporting the company's franchising and pricing strategies
- Supporting the annual planning, monthly projection and month end processes
- Analysing and reporting on trends in the business
- Shaping the strategy of future reinvestment
- Presentations at all hierarchy levels
To apply for this position, it is essential you possess for following:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification with two-three years' post qualification experience
- Managerial experience
- Commercial acumen
- Good excel skills - pivots and v look ups
- Good academics - at least a 2:1 at University
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a fun and lively working environment, company away days and staff training. If you are successful in this role you can expect to progress in eighteen months to two years' time.
To take advantage of this job opportunity, or for more information please contact Emma Barden on or email .