New Digital Media company looking for a sole charge Financial Controller
Job description I am looking for a financial whizz to join a fast-growing growing company located in London. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for running and developing all aspects of finance. The role requires a significant amount of multitasking, diligence and working with the rest of the team. You'll need to thrive on tackling the challenges faced by a fast growing start-up versus an established corporation and will need to take ownership from an early stage.
- 2+ years hands-on accounting/finance experience
- Qualified CIMA / ACA / CA / ACCA or similar
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial modelling
- Experience in both financial and non-financial roles
- Experience working in a start-up / fast growing company
- Posting of suppliers and customers invoices;
- Processing of bank payments;
- Dealing with suppliers, customers and banks;
- Performing supplier, customer and bank reconciliations:
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year end close process;
- Manager and comply with statutory requirements and tax/VAT filling;
- Coordination and preparation of regulatory reporting;
- Support and communicate with stakeholders outside the finance team on a regular basis, such as management and the board.
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
- Salary £45k - £60k (depending on experience)
- Contribution to travel costs
- A fantastic place to work