TAX SPECIALIST (Investment Services)
Are you a tax specialist looking for that next move into a prestigious organisation?
Are you looking for an exciting new role that you can evolve and make your own?
Do you have all round excellent knowledge and understanding of tax regulations?
If the answer is yes to all of the above then you MUST read on or miss out on potentially your dream job!
This is an excellent opportunity to really be recognised for your expertise in tax and to be the subject matter expert advising on all tax related queries whilst implementing ways to improve efficiency!
Salary is up to £50,000 + benefits and is based in East London.
Some key responsibilities include:
* Recognise, improve and implement effective control framework to manage risk & mitigate errors
* Submit UK & US taxation returns meeting deadlines whilst managing the complete process
* Ensure the company is compliant at all times by monitoring UK and other international tax developments
* Manage the governance of the Automatic Exchange of Information including FATCA, USWHT, CDOT, EUSD/OI and CRS reporting
* Continuously ensure compliance with requirements of being a Qualified Intermediary including all reporting to IRS, client documentation and audits
* Advise on any tax related queries across the business
* Prepare withholding tax reclaims
* Develop & maintain relationships with internal/external auditors
* Maintain documentation and key controls on all operational tax matter
* Produce monthly management information
* Keep up to date with current regulatory and industry developments/changes
* Ensure processes and procedures are adhered to at all times
* Business related degree and/or equivalent
* Demonstrable knowledge of UK tax legislations
* Understanding of FATCA, USWHT, CDOT, CRS regulations
* Worked in either financial services, investment management or brokerage operations
Please quote 40866 when calling Alexander Lloyd on and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.