Hospitality Sous Chef - Canary Wharf
Hospitality Sous Chef
Monday - Friday only!
Up to £30,000
High end corporate environment - 5 star standard food
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHERMain responsibilities
In one of our largest and most demanding - yet rewarding sites, you will provide a high quality, bespoke and personal culinary service. You will manage a team of 9 and report directly into the well-respected Hospitality Head Chef. High volume, wide variety and lots of creativity are what to expect working in this spacious kitchen. If you have fine dining experience and development and progression is important to you - apply now!Ideal candidate
- Innovative and creative individual
- Experience in michelin/rosette environment essential
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Someone who takes the initiative and drives for results
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Have a flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- A good track record of driving world class performance
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Be passionate about food
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.