Telephone Sales /Business Development Executive - Prestige Car Parts
Our client, an award winning international distributor of performance, luxury and performance OEM Parts and Performance Tuning Products, is searching for an experienced Business Development Executive to support their successful team based near Staines-upon-Thames.
The role is focused on developing and transacting national and international wholesale part sales. The role is exclusively office based.
Duties will include:
- Contacting new and existing customers worldwide to generate more leads and sales.
- Researching who are target customers who should be approached.
- Working with the sales team to price and close quotations.
- Overseeing relationships with customers they have brought into the business.
The right candidate will have the following attributes:
- Have excellent telemarketing skills - Confident, articulate and well-spoken with an excellent telephone manner.
- Able to work to targets and handle a pressurised working environment.
- Possess a meticulous attention to detail.
- Have excellent computer skills.
- Be persistent with a 'won’t take no for an answer’ attitude.
- Motivated by high and uncapped earning potential.
- Will have previously demonstrated sales skills.
- Enthusiastic about supercars/high-performance/exotic cars.
The following are not necessary but will be looked on favourably:
- Be in possession of a undergraduate degree.
- Have a basic (enthusiast level) of technical car knowledge.
In return the successful candidate will receive an excellent salary plus commission package (Uncapped) and the opportunity to work with a dynamic forward thinking company that prides itself in exceeding customer expectations.
If you are interested in this exciting role then please send your CV or call Chris Highfield for more details. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.