Deputy General Nurse Manager
Appoint Group Vacancy
Position: Deputy General Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (Depending on Experience) + Excellent Profit Share scheme
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are delighted to be recruiting for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work as a Deputy Manager in a warm and friendly nursing home. The top priority of the facility is to provide the best care for their residents - as a company, they understand that only by doing right by their service users, are they able to rise to the top. This sort of mentality spreads and attracts the right type of employees too - always willing to go above and beyond, it is a prestigious company to work for, and with good reason - they are only healthcare employer in the UK to be voted as one of the top 25 companies in the UK, an award they have won a massive SIX times!
The Home Manager is looking for a passionate nurse who they will be able to support and progress forward in the step from Deputy General manager to one day running your own home. This is a great opportunity to join a facility with the vision and aim of becoming the flagship facility in Bristol. You will be involved in the day to day running of the facility, with autonomy in the role, and eventually will lead to opportunities to make your own mark. There are genuine development and progression opportunities and this is a perfect stepping stone to higher positions.
Other outstanding benefits Include - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Profit Share Scheme
- Formal Recognition of Outstanding commitment and work.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be RGN / RMN / RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Liam Kenny on or send a copy of your CV to