SALARY UPTO £35,000 PLUS BENEFITS
My client, a successful sports consultancy based in North London, are looking for a facilities coordinator to join their busy team.
The role will be assisting the Head of Facilities and team of four with the smooth day to day running of a high spec/state of the art office.
The successful candidate must be a team player and self-motivated. The role requires you to work in a flexible and adaptive way, with some weekend work.
The ideal candidate will have a practical approach to general building maintenance and facilities, born from previous facilities experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and supervising external contractors
- Managing and maintaining supplier relationships and contracts
- Setting up and managing full building compliances such as electrics and generators
- Providing advice and information on building regulations
- Documenting PPM procedures
- Conducting H&S, fire safety and first aid training to employees
- Managing H&S policy
- Supporting the delivery of new projects
- PPM procedures
- Experience managing contractors
- Familiar with mechanical and electrical operations
- Experience in State Management
- Experience in using CAD
Salary / Benefits Package:
- Salary based on experience
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- All Save childcare vouchers
- Free, high quality catering
- In-house gym and steam room
- Games room with pool tables and dart boards
An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you