Wow Factor: An extremely successful law firm located right in the heart of the City is seeking an Accounts Assistant with an excellent attitude and bundles of enthusiasm to join their professional team. My client is looking for a keen and positive individual who is willing and has a 'can do' attitude.
JOB ROLE: Accounts Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 8:30am - 05:30pm
SALARY: £23,000-£25,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: City Of London
CULTURE: Professional, Corporate, friendly, down to earth, work hard-play hard.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Daily bookkeeping of accounts
- Entering all invoices and credit notes onto SAGE and making sure they reconcile
- Entering all monies received onto SAGE
- Adhoc administrative tasks including: Email and telephone queries, filing, photocopying and scanning.
- Keeping monthly sales updated on spread sheets
- Counting floats, daily banking and looking after petty cash
- Assisting occasionally with Dining Room cashiering on EPOS system
- Updating membership database
- Assisting members with queries from time to time
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
Experience: Experience within a accountancy/bookkeeping role is necessary.
Skills: Good knowledge of SAGE and Microsoft packages. Excellent customer service skills, and a strong telephone manner.
Attributes: Professional, Confident and able to work independently.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.