Senior Business Travel Consultant
Senior Business Travel Consultant, up to £33k plus bonus, London
Our client is a leading Business Travel Management agency based in London servicing SME and blue chip clients with a high touch service for their Business Travel.
The responsibilities of the Senior Business Travel Consultant is as follows:
- Provide a full business travel management service which includes air, hotel, car, UK rail, continental rail and Eurostar advice and reservations as well as any other travel related service as required clients.
- Offer and secure lower cost options through creative ticketing, combination ticketing and/or optional net fare opportunities.
- Assist with coaching team members on all aspects of the sabre booking function and scripts when necessary.
- Develop and maintain a good rapport with travellers and travel arrangers.
- Handle any client complaints/issues in a professional manner following customer care guidelines and update your Supervisor/KAM where relevant.
- Ensure your work as part of the team to create and maintain a positive working environment.
- Actively develop communication and build relationships within your team
- Ensure that you adhere to company supplier incentive procedures at all times.
- Actively promote company brand values and customer propositions.
The skills required for the Senior Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Previous experience of working in Business Travel as a Business Travel consultant
- Possess a full understanding of the sabre booking process and relevant back office systems
- Possess good airfare knowledge.
- Ensure you are fully conversant with client specific travel policies and preferred supplier programmes
- Possess excellent communication, both written and verbal, is professional, efficient and meets company performance expectations.
Excellent opportunity to work for an excellent Business Travel organisation.
If you wish to apply for the Senior Business Travel Consultant, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on .
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.