Year 6 Teacher - Sheerness
Are you an experienced and qualified Primary School Teacher looking for a permanent position starting in September 2017?
Do you want to work in a school in Sheerness where you can make a positive impact to the students that you teach and inspire them to learn?
Classic Education is working on behalf of this Isle of Sheppey School to find an experienced, dedicated, professional Year 6 Teacher to work on a full time basis, starting in September 2017.
They are looking for a Year 6 Class Teacher who is enthusiastic, reliable, firm but fair, and passionate about teaching and teaches at a high standard offering a range of skills, knowledge and teaching methods that all pupils will benefit from.
This Primary School can offer: -
- Supportive, friendly and determined colleagues
- A school that is well equipped and well-resourced and overall is a pleasant, fun place to both teach and learn
- An understanding Headteacher
- A curriculum that is varied and enjoyable for students of all needs and abilities
The ideal candidate will be/have: -
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous Key Stage 2 Primary teaching experience
- Referenceable experience within UK schools
- Willingness to learn and promote learning
- Enthusiastic, stimulating and resourceful teaching methods
- Excellent classroom management skills
If this role interests you then please apply now or contact Kathryn Armstrong at Classic Education on to for more information.