Staff Nurse - RMN - Asperger's
Staff Nurse ( RMN ) - Asperger's - Newly Qualified or Experienced
Service Type: Mental Health Hospital
Location: South London
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
Hours: Full Time Contract, 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: Structured Rotational Shift Pattern (mixture of days, nights and weekends)
Service Details / Job Description:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced RMN to work within a prestigious private hospital in South London. This is 47 bedded acute mental health hospital offering a wide range of inpatient, outpatient, day patient and therapy services. This particular ward is for clients with Asperger's .
The hospital is committed to the development and well-being of staff and offers a benefits package to reflect this. Nurses have access to many SMART vouchers and a SMART pension option as well as 50% NMC contribution and DBS cost coverage. More generous benefits are listed below.
Applicants should be qualified to practice as a mental health nurse ( RMN ) within the UK. Applicants must therefore hold a valid PIN and be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
Further skills/experience required are as follows;
- Applicants must be able to work rotational shift patterns (consisting of days, nights and/or weekends).
- All candidates must have good knowledge of the nursing process, Care Programme approach, and mental health legislation.
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong "can do" attitude
- A competitive salary
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus
- 50% NMC Contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to