Our client, a FTSE 100 Technology business based in Central London are looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join the business. You will be responsible for leading the budgeting and forecasting for the Group as well as the consolidation and challenging assumptions by preparing and presenting plans to the senior leadership team. Key responsibilities;
- Prepare forecast/planning output reporting for the Group
- Manage the forecasting and budgeting process for the Group.
- Preparing Board Reports.
- Interaction with the strategy team through planning process and strategic modelling requirements.
- Prepare all instructions and process documentation for the forecast/budget process.
- Complete group consolidation for Forecasts and Budgets, co-ordinating with other Finance functions
- Deliver consistent, timely, accurate, high quality and insightful financial reports to facilitate and support decision making
- Work closely with the Finance Business Partners to ensure that the standard suite of reports that they receive meets their requirements to support the Forecast process.
You will need to be a qualified accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA with a number of years post qualified experience. You will need to be able to demonstrate that you have experience in a relevant discipline and be used to working in a fast paced, dynamic working environment. Strong written and verbal communication will be essential.