Business Development Manager £30-35k basic, £20-30k OTE
Business Development Manager, Field Sales, IT Solutions, IT Telephony & Communication Solutions, Voice Services, Connectivity & Network Solutions £30-35k BASIC, 20-30k OTE,
How often have you asked yourself, "How hard is it to find that fully autonomous, grown up, fully fledged field sales role?"
Well here it is. Business communications are the lifeblood of how organisations operate, and so spend is constantly on the rise with companies looking to expand and unify communications, to create a more secure, agile and cost effective comms environment. Well established, experts in this area are capitalising; using their name and reputation to help customers make these changes and better their businesses.
Perfect for any sales person; the platform is here to come in, utilise your skills as a new business field sales representative, and build a successful career.
Whilst it's an advantage to have an appreciation for IT, Communications or Telecoms solutions, here we have a client willing to give you a chance to get into this lucrative and progressive market if you've achieved in other areas.
A grown up sales role managing a territory out in the field; this could be the one that allows you to really flourish. Apply and get in touch to find out more.
Established: Established for over 15 years
Established for over 15 years, our client are an award winning IT and Communications supplier who provide a leading unified comms solution to a broad spectrum of customers. A market leader in IT & telecommunications, our client offer an highly competitive salary with a friendly work hard play hard environment.
The solutions that our client provide are designed with potential customers in mind. Solutions aimed with the objective to increase operation efficiencies and providing maximum return.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED?
- 100% new business, field sales experience. 1-2 years minimum.
- Experience of selling face-to-face.
- Track record of achievement; have done well versus targets / in sales.
- Experience of working in IT/Telecoms/Unified Comms is an advantage but not necessity for strong performers.
- New business sales, face-to-face field sales in a designated Midlands patch.
- Working with generated lead and sales support, but the right candidate will see this is a bonus and focus on generating their own appointments.
- Maintaining and updating in-house CRM systems
- Organising time efficiently
Locations: Birmingham, Coventry, Stoke, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Stafford
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager, Field Sales
PACKAGE:?£30-35k basic,?£20-30k OTE?+ Company car