Account Handler - Commercial
A great Insurance business in Norwich has a fresh requirement for..... ACCOUNT HANDLER - COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT
In this role you will be supporting designated account executives whilst building and managing your own book of small business.
You will ideally have a minimum 2 years experience, preferably be CII qualified, have GCSE’s grade C and above and experience or knowledge of Open GI would be a huge bonus. You will preferably be from a broking background although underwriting/claims experience is good too.
• Meeting with your executives on a regular basis to discuss strategies for managing specific renewals.
• Supporting your executives by liaising with insurers throughout the renewal process and for midterm adjustments.
• Liaising directly with clients where necessary and agreed to discuss any revisions to their needs and advising them where appropriate.
• Carrying out New Business and Renewal marketing exercises on behalf of your executives and recording the results. Making recommendations where appropriate.
• Prepare renewal, new business and midterm documentation.
• Ensure that client records and renewal spreadsheet are kept accurate and all correspondence attached.
• Undertake your own new business quotations for all types of general insurance business, where not appropriate for an executive to do so.
• Undertake amendments and renewals for your own clients.
• Processing of premium transactions in any of the above administrative duties
• Ensure that hold cover requests are processed in good time.
• Manage your diary list along with your executives.
A competitive salary is offered. 22 days holiday + bank holidays. Pension 2% employer / 2% employee