REPORTS TO: Director
SHIFT TIMES: 08.45 - 18.00 Monday - Friday.
My client is seeking a Hospitality Management graduate to join a multi-site serviced apartments company based in West London as Housekeeping Mangager. No prior Housekeeping experience is required.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily activities of the contracted housekeeping company.
- Planning, organising and directing our external cleaning company to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
- Daily quality checking of the housekeeping company.
- Purchase, re-order and maintain supplies and inventory required for the apartments.
- Conduct pre-arrival checks.
- Maintain the housekeeping budget, providing billing summaries and expenses.
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
- Determine and maintain the department work schedule used to notify cleaning company of new jobs.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair
and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Confidence and ability to quickly build rapport and confidence of the Client