Account Manager - Training Solutions
Role: Account Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + £50,000 OTE + Pension + Life Insurance + Medical
Location: Central London
Our client are a multi award winning and highly respected provider of corporate IT training solutions, predominantly to an array of Tier One organisations such as Adidas, Natwest, Barclays and the MOD. Having been included in the top 20 list for global training providers in 2013 by TrainingIndustry.com, this organisation are expanding rapidly and are currently on the lookout for an ambitious and enthusiastic Account Manager to join their Sales Team, based in state of the art offices in Central London. Their extensive range of IT training and technical training services are tailored to meet the needs of their clients and the candidate they are looking for for this position will have the ability to offer a consultative sell. Our client are looking to hire this Account Manager before the end of this month so we are looking to set up interviews immediately.
The Account Manager will have an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and growing IT training and apprenticeship services organisation, you will be highly supported and work with a dynamic and fun team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and developing new business throughout the UK.
- Following up on in house generated leads and marketing campaigns.
- Upselling additional services to existing clients.
- Presenting proposals and tenders to new business prospects.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with new and existing clients.
- Attending company events and industry exhibitions to keep up to date with industry trends.
If you are currently in a Business Development/Account Management role and are looking for an exciting and challenging New Business focused role with an innovative and forward thinking organisation then this could be for you. The Account Manager will have a few traits and experience:
- The Account Manager will ideally have 2 years + experience selling some form of training solutions (ideally IT) or soft skills training or apprenticeship training or similar solutions or services.
- The candidate must have a proven sales track record and experience of cold calling is highly preferable.
- Have the hunger and drive to succeed.
- Have a natural ability to win new business and build relationships.
- Be able to work effectively in a team and also be very self-motivated.
If this Account Manager role sounds of interest then don't hesitate and do send your CV over today to George on . Our client are looking to make an offer for this position before the end of the month so interviews can be arranged immediately. I look forward to hearing from you!
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service.