AV TECHNICIAN SUPERVISOR, LONDON
TO £33K + BENS + BONUS
One of the world’s largest professional services firms are on the lookout for an AV Technician Supervisor. Whilst providing high quality technical support to clients the successful candidate will also provide a smooth running of the day to day operations including all aspects of all audio visual, video conference, audio conference, and display and presentation technologies. You will be expected to support the operation with clear and precise documentation and have the ability to train others in the correct operation of systems.
Key responsibilities -
- Leading the teams in the day-to-day AV Support across the site
- Manage the AV Mailbox
- Ensure first-class AV meeting delivery for external clients
- Liaise with internal clients to consolidate their meeting requirements and complete Job Allocation Sheet accordingly
- Ensure all service shortcomings affecting the AV Team are reported
- Ensure a consistent standard is maintained across all AV Meetings onsite
- Support AV Technicians during key calendar events
- Prepare monthly and quarterly vendor reports as set out
- Support team through ongoing training and coaching
- Deal with any day to day administrative duties assigned
To be considered for this role you must have at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role within a corporate audio-visual environment. Candidate must have experience supporting junior staff and anyone with Infocomm CTS will be at a distinct advantage
This vacancy is being advertised by Finovate Search Limited. The services advertised by Finovate Search Limited are those of an Employment Agency.